VPN Console is a free trial software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-11-11. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinXP.
VPN Console reads and interpret the log files of Microsoft IAS server and Microsoft DHCP server, Syslog. It also provides event log to syslog message converter daemon and syslog message captueing utility.In addition it uses SNMP to display system details, interface details
1) Reads and analyze Microsoft IAS Server log.
2) Multiple IAS Server can be monitored.
3) Report for connection sessions (VPN/Dialup ) with start/stop time and duration.
4) Report for top ten login session on the basis of total data transfer.
5) Monitors DHCP Log events.
6) Filters various DHCP events.
7) Provides export facility for tables/reports into various formats like TXT,HTML,CSV formatted for MS Excel and import into database.
8) Brief system information via SNMP.
9) Date wise filtering of events.
10) Event log to syslog converter daemon for windows NT/2000/XP.
11) Syslog capture utility.
12) Syslog file reader/filter generated by syslog capture utility.
VPN Console (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.69 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 82 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.